What's New at Crossfield Elementary
"Learn with Whoo"
Learning to read is our focus, Loving to read is our goal.
- May 20 - PD Day - No Classes May 23 - Victoria Day - No Classes
- Fort McMurray Fundraiser
- Ft. McMurray: Crossfield Elementary and W.G. Murdoch are combining forces to support Fort McMurray and the Red Cross. On Thursday, May 19th at 12: 05 p.m., in the field between the two schools, CES and WGM will be selling frozen treats and sign rain drop cards for a donation in support of the Red Cross and the efforts to support all those affected by Fort McMurray. Parents, community members and students are encouraged to come out, buy a frozen treat for a donation of any amount and join in conversation and reflection. Those driving are encouraged to park in the arena parking lot. It is our hope that we will come together to display the resiliency, support and determination that forms the character of what it means to be an Albertan and continue the much needed support that has only just began for the victims of the Fort McMurray blaze. Hope to see you there!
- Spring Fling 2016 Updates
- Welcome to Kindergarten
- Parents who have registered their children for Kindergarten for the 2016/17 school year will be participating in an interactive information morning for CES future students and their parents. Along with this day, we will have local businesses and resources display their information and services. Date: Friday May 27, 2016 Time: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm Place: Crossfield Elementary School Gymnasium
- Spring Pictures (Click Here To Be Directed To OnLine Orders)
- Spring Pictures were sent home on April 18. Please return orders to the school by April 22.
- 2016 Spring Fling (click here for form)
- 2016 Spring Fling Theme is Friday the 13th Spooktacular - May 13, 2016 At the Pete Knight Arena. BBQ is co-hosted by Crossfield Fire Dept and the WG Murdoch Band Dance 6:30-8:30 BBQ 5:00-6:30 Burgers, chips and pop
- Alberta Health Services Parent Sessions
- Student Registration 2016-2017
- Kindergarten Registration
- Criminal Record/Vulnerable Sector Check Application
- 2 Sided Document Application: - Criminal Record/Vulnerable Sector Application - Annual Statutory Declaration Form - Volunteers